Tuesday, 13 August 2013

[REVIEW] Surrogate Species by Mother Kali

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Kynthos-the-Archer by: Stumbled upon it on the naughty internet section.
Recommended for: Mpreg lovers with guts of steel.
Read from August 12 to 13, 2013 — I own a copy, read count: 1

Read it here: http://www.asstr.org/~Mother_Kali/surrogate1.html 

I am giving this a 4 stars since I AM KINKY and I don't need anyone to forgive me for that.


Suddenly the crude term 'suck dick and 'asshole' took on a whole new benign meaning.

I just can't help but feel that the author somehow meant for this this story to be a parody of mpreg fictions? There are quite a number times where I burst out laughing while reading the delicate process of birthing and nursing.

I have to warn you that.... The insemination was BRUTAL. The birthing was BRUTAL. The nursing? I don't think I wanna go there. Find out for yourself if you have the guts. Somehow, the birthing actually made me think of a 'reversed-fisting'. However, I have to salute the author for his/her bravery of putting this story on paper and daring to explore beyond the norms. The effect? A story that promised to push all set boundaries.

One pretty interesting fact was that the abused species was not ever disclosed as humans, just some implications and the readers are left to make their own conclusion. I mean, they could have been Elves or any other humanoids lifeforms for all we know.

There are 3 different type of species in this story. One being the militarian species on the brink of extinction, the second was a cold emotionless highly organized society of hybrid genderless biotech scientists and lastly the human-like species treated as livestock or merchandise to repopulate said dying militarian species.

You should have guessed by now that the gist of this story was of a dying alien species in desperate need of a good biological incubator for their microspawn and an ever efficient business-minded species catered to this need by supplying unwillingly modified compatible humanoids as said incubators. The only catch is that... they are all males of course since this is an mpreg. What did surprised me was that this is also an alien-gay-for-you of sorts with a touch of budding romance towards the end especially. Which I would love for it to be developed further into. Too bad this is just a short story so bummer on that.

I want more. Wish for more. Although this story makes me feel a gamut of conflicting emotions (especially that offspring nursing part).

One thing I can be sure of is that you will be greatly offended by this story if you were to take it too seriously. ;)




Previous comments:

August 12, 2013:

Since Yblees has threatened to beat my ass shud she find any squick stuff in this one, I figure I shud read it now too. So I would know if my ass would be in any danger or not.

To be on the safe side, I am reading this in a secluded cave.



August 11, 2013:

This is that MPREG I've found yesterday while surfing the net. This one is NOT for everyone.... yet again. I would advise to heed the warning tags provided by the author.

I've skimmed a little bit of it and it was B R U T A L. Yet, I can't stop myself from laughing my head off over the discussion on the birthing process in the 1st chapter where they were talking about the body modifications they did to these poor human subjects.

I must be insane.


No comments:

Post a Comment