Wednesday 21 January 2015

[REVIEW] Feng Yu Jiu Tian [凤于九天] Vol. 11 - A King's Love [王者之爱] by Feng Nong [風弄]

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Read on January 21, 2015, read count: 1 


Book 11 could potentially be my most favorite volume in this series. It's certainly worthy of all stars in the universe! It is thought-provoking, profound and it has touched my heart and soul.

I am very excited and glad that finally Feng Ming is going to have a chance to develop and train himself to be more self-reliant. It's all thanks to his good fortune of meeting that oddball at the Aman River. If Feng Ming just continues to stay under the suffocating protection of his over-paranoid lover, his talent could never have a true chance to shine and all of Feng Ming's knowledge from the modern world could only stay as theories. More importantly he would be forever be viewed as the Achilles' heel of King Xi Lei and the kingdom will never be truly stable as long as he is with the King.

I believe with such a huge turn of event, it would surely bring forth even more excitement and thrilling adventures for us readers. I can't wait for Feng Ming to start on his second life changing journey!

Reading this novel series made me want to read the classical military themed historical novels like the Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Thanks to Feng Yu Jiu Tian, I am now quite fascinated by the military strategies of ancient China. Maybe I should even start reading . The Art of War by Sun Tzu.


* Reviewed on 21st January 2015



 

No comments:

Post a Comment