Tuesday 20 January 2015

[REVIEW] Feng Yu Jiu Tian [凤于九天] Vol. 9 - Nearby Danger Lurking in Shadows [咫尺危影] by Feng Nong [風弄]

My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Read from January 19 to 20, 2015, read count: 1


Book No. 9 must by far the shortest one among the rest of the volumes I've read. It just picks up where previous book has left off. I am a little disappointment when it ended too soon before things has a chance to heat up.

The resolution of Feng Ming and Rong Tian's dilemma was a bit of an anti-climax. I did also made a guess that the small boy would be the key.

An old enemy resurfaced once again. I was waiting for that fellow to come back. He is an evil bastard but I like it whenever he is in close proximity with Feng Ming. ←~(o `▽´ )oΨ


* 20th January 2015

 

No comments:

Post a Comment