Wednesday 4 June 2014

[REVIEW] Brethren, Life In Bondage: Book Two by F.B. Peaches

My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Recommended for: Sadomasohism, D/S & TPE fans
Read from February 19 to June 03, 2014 — I own a copy, read count: 1 





Hellish sadomasochism play here. Ranges from consensual to non-consensual. Lots of cringe-worthy tortures. I am sorry to say Book Two isn't my cup of tea. I can't stand pain especially when inflicted upon females. More so when it is directed at the private parts. Owwwweee.... vagina burns! Makes me wish I am not a woman.

Basically Book Two is about a Slave Boarding Service run by a couple of cruel dominants. The concept itself is fascinating but the harsh tortures kinda puts me off. I guess I am mainly a bondage kinda girl. That's why Book One rocks my world. Actually there are also lots of bondage scenes here but since it was all aimed at delivering extreme pain, I couldn't get into enjoying it much. Pain that does not followed by pleasure for the sub was a deal breaker for me.

I must confess I am now curious bout Book Three due to the snippet at the end of this book. I am guessing it involves Adult Baby play with forced regression and perhaps bit of body modification. Too bad this series only focus on female subs. Sighhhh

I am giving Book Two a 3 stars in view of the boldness and creativity. Although it didn't strike my fancy I am certain it would be a hit for sadomasochism readers especially if they are also into extreme bondage.



BOOK DETAILS:
Author: F.B. Peaches
Publication Date: October 5th, 2012
Publisher: Self-pub
Genre: Alternate Universe M/F Erotica
Type: Short Story, approximately 13,723 words
Tags/Keywords: dubcon-noncon, consensual, slavery, slave boarding, slave training, slave conditioning, extreme bondage, sadomasochism, maledom, femdom, dom, domme, submissive, dominance-submission, D/S, sadistic masters/mistress, pain, abuse, lashing, whipping, confinement, sensory deprivation, sexual organ torture, tortures, breast torture, heterosexual, rape, enema, forced feeding, TPE, total power exchange

Description:
Old school bondage meets with high Tech fetish, in this, the second book in the Brethren series. With a respectful nod to House of Gord and maybe just a touch of Insex, Fb presents a feast of flesh and fetish, purely for your titillation. Practising submissive and hoarder of all things kinky she knows exactly what buttons to push!

Brethren, book two
The world has moved on. The stuff of fantasy has become reality but most important of all, there is now absolute truth. Advances in technology mean citizens are no longer able to lie to the law givers. Those dispensing justice can do so without fear of punishing the innocent. Society is no longer prepared to keep or tolerate those who choose to do harm.

And so the Brethren have arisen.

They offer the world another way, a natural justice. They keep the criminals contained and restrained whilst indulging their fetishes and desires. Criminals are presented to the Brethren to live out their days owned and degraded . Within the city's and county's given over to the elite of the Brethren, normality is subjective. Segregated from the rest of society they indulge without prejudice or interference.


WHERE TO PURCHASE:
★|| SMASHWORDS ||★|| AMAZON ||★


* Reviewed on June 4th, 2014

*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*
NOTE: This is a review copy extended to me by the author.


No comments:

Post a Comment