Friday 25 July 2014

[MANGA REVIEW] Ai No ShintairikuAi No Shintairiku by Nari Yamada

Ai No ShintairikuAi No Shintairiku by Nari Yamada
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


A fun story of a vivacious high school girl who is actually a male following his true inner self to live as a female. Despite his family's objection and having to face a judgmental society, he wasn't fazed and his resolves remains strong. I admire that Nikomata kun does not let fear rule him as fear would only prevents life. Seeing him living each day so full of zest and determination is inspiring. Although the manga addresses a heavy subject but the comedic mixture (mostly of Nikomata's silliness) helps lighten the mood. Art wise this manga wasn't up to my personal expectation. The illustrations are simplistic and mediocre. Hence I could only give this a 3.5 stars.



* Reviewed on July 22nd, 2014

*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment