Wednesday 16 April 2014

[REVIEW] A Brac Pack Crazy Family Christmas (Brac Pack, #24) by Lynn Hagen

A Brac Pack Crazy Family Christmas (Brac Pack, #24)
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Read from April 08 to 15, 2014 — I own a copy, read count: 1


This gets a 3 stars from me despite feeling like I am drowning in orgies as I really enjoyed that hilarious ad-libbed nativity play set-up by that 'pot-smoking' alpha, Maverick. Snorts. Who would thought of that cool entrance by the three wise men?

This series have a bit of daddy-kink to it since the shifters are all large alpha males with smallish mates. The mates behaves like little kids around the wolves. And the wolves would chastise them like how a daddy would, then takes control and fawn over them like love sick puppies.

I did liked such dynamics as I have a thing for large males dominating over smaller males. In fact, there are parts in here where the smaller mates taking their wolves was a turn off for me.

I bet the Den smells like sex everyday. These wolves sure provides great business for the Brac Town's laundry services. The wolves and mates kept jumping each other at every opportunity. It was especially true with this book. In view of the fact that they are all doing it under the very same roof, it is almost like an orgy.

In A Brac Pack Crazy Family Christmas, the mates are behaving quite well and the one creating unrest and taking up the prankster role this time was an outsider instead Cecil of the famous uncontrollable bratty mate. This mysterious prankster's mischievous games nearly drove the mates crazy!

Overall it was entertaining in some parts but I was mainly bored due to the oversexing. Besides that, Ms. Hagen's effort to feature all of the Brac pack wolves with their respective mates in one book was a little tiresome to read because it felt repetitive with the recycling of plots for each pair. I also didn't like the ending where a dwarf turns into a handsome prince out of a sudden.





* Reviewed on April 16th, 2014

*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*


No comments:

Post a Comment