4 of 5 stars
Recommended by: ARC
Recommended for: those who fancy noncon dark story.
Read from June 11 to 12, 2013 — I own a copy, read count: 1
3.7 stars for now due to some niggling aspect I can't shake off or really pin-point. Maybe blame it on reading this one right after a super dark read, The Darkest Prison which was unquestionably disturbing. So much so that it makes reading this one much milder. I am not saying that this isn't good enough. It was just my mindset at that point of time. Come to think of it, I did jump from one bleak prison scene to another one just as bleak. Lol. :P
Aaron Taylor is a highly sought after escort although he has just started six months ago. He has just turned twenty-one and was ecstatic to have found mutual love with a client, Sebastian Summers. Unfortunately, Sebastian came with excess baggage in the form of a long-term-partner of 7 years of which Sebastian is having a tough time leaving him behind for Aaron.
Vincent Greene's sudden appearance into Aaron's life literally turn his world upside-down. The abrupt twist of event, lead Aaron into an unknown hell on earth he did not once thought was possible. Not in a million years would he thought of himself as an 'abductor's dream' his sadistic kidnapper had claimed him to be. Yet, deep down inside he cannot help but to despair as he knew he really had no one.
Little did he know that he did have someone who cares enough and determined enough to find out the truth behind his disappearance.
I've finished it today and here's a glimpse of what it brought to the table...
- Kidnapping - very forceful. Not the hit you behind the head kind.
- Drugging / Forced Drug Addiction
- Dominance & Submission
- Sex Slave Training - brutal rapes and beatings apart from drugging
- Rapes / Gang-bang - brutal
- Whipping / Belting - no subspace but scream your head off kind
- Captivity / Confinement - very restricted freedom
- Human Trafficking
- Crime Org / Mafia
- Crime Investigation - I am expecting more of this in the next book. In this book, it was only glossed over.
- Infidelity / Unfaithfulness
- Long term same-sex couple - falling out / crisis
- Delusional character - he is kind of sadistic and not so right up there. And he gets excited hearing his sex partner screams in pain.
- Bondage / Restraints
This is definitely, not PWP. And I want to know what's going to happen next after finishing it. It's a dark-read and quite realistically written.
See, even the book cover and poster promises a dark story behind it:
Grab it here: http://www.amazon.com/The-Prisoner-BR...