Sunday 30 March 2014

[REVIEW] Boss Man by hugh questorius

Boss Man

My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Kynthos-the-Archer by: Steelwhisper
Recommended for: S&M readers
Read on March 30, 2014, read count: 1



Something along the line of this...
Son: "Daddy, please trash me good. I beg of you."
Dad: "It would be my pleasure son."


Around 2.5 stars. Not exactly liking it nor did it excite me sexually, but I liked that it has put clear images in my mind although it was really short. Made me think of both of them -- on what drives them. I'll give credit to that.

Dad enjoys whupping his son hard. Son found what makes him ticks sexually and craves for more. I guess the same goes for the father too. Seems like they are fated to be together. A sadist and a masochist.

I might find it erotic IF I get to read their minds and experience that sexual rush both are apparently enjoying.



No comments:

Post a Comment