Monday 28 April 2014

[REVIEW] Dirty Fighters (Dirty Shorts) by Kyle Adams

Dirty Fighters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Read on April 28, 2014 — I own a copy, read count: 1


FIGHT TO FUCK! Who is going to be the BITCH? Only one can top. Losers suck cock!

That intense opening fight scene got my adrenaline pumping as well as my undivided attention. Hooked since the first page. I was just as breathless as Cross, our hard-body protag.

Cross is a prideful and highly competitive guy. I have thoroughly enjoyed the fierce male dominance in such a physical sense. Ample aggression and pent up sexual energy bursting to be unleashed. Raw, all-male rough sexing. Striker was sexy as hell. I wanted him to win the fight against Cross because I wish to hear Cross moan and plead for more cock.

I admit to watching enough naked male wrestling to prepare for this book. It's my newfound passion to spice up my life. Didn't know sports could be this arousing. And... I am still at it! Bad vice I know and takes me away from my books. I just couldn't tear my eyes away from those sexy, muscular, firm male bodies grappling each other to win a fuck. Absolutely love how used and abused the bottom aka loser was. The top's dominance was stimulating to watch.

I want moar cock grabbing, hole pounding books please! Yes, Mr. Adams did a great job here. I bet he watches tons of Naked Kombat.

This is Jessie Colter aka Jesse "Cut-Throat" from Naked Kombat

I have no idea who these are but nice moves.

BOOK DETAILS:
Series: Dirty Shorts
Author: Kyle Adams
Publication Date: January 22nd, 2012
Publisher: Self-Pub
Type: Short Story, 5,801 words
Genre: Gay Contemporary Erotica
Tags/Keywords:
Title of Spoiler:
underground fight club, wrestling, male grappling, physical dominance, competition, competitive males, violence, some blood, lots of swearing, sweaty men fornicating, anal sex, dirty talk, jockstraps, bossy bottom with an bossier top
Description:
One night. Two matches.

Two equally ruthless fighters.

Both will come out victorious.

But only one will end at the top

WARNING:
This book contains situations some readers might find offensive: violence, a little blood, copious swearing, sweaty men fornicating anally, dirty talk, misuse of jockstraps, a bossy bottom, and an even bossier top.

Word count 5,801




WHERE TO PURCHASE:
★|| SMASHWORDS ||★|| ALL ROMANCE (ARe) ||★|| BARNES&NOBLE ||★|| BARNES&NOBLE ||★



* Reviewed on April 28th, 2014

*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment