Friday 10 October 2014

[REVIEW] The Black Moon MateThe Black Moon Mate by Fallen

The Black Moon MateThe Black Moon Mate by Fallen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Read on October 10, 2014 — I own a copy, read count: 1






Straight-to-Bent. Gay-for-You with an attitude.


Wolf Boys with Cute Flicky Ears






And Swishy Emotion-Traitorous Tails


Abundance of expressive ears and tails are one of my weakness. Just gotta love those honest ears and tail that constantly betrays its owner's emotion. Darn cute! These dogboys have no way of hiding their feelings as their extra appendages have a mind of its own.

Overall I have really enjoyed this story although the writing was amateurish, all thanks to its interesting plotlines. I did observed that the writing improves as the story progresses. But I must confess I am partial to stories that involves wolf pack dynamics, mating and bonding, possessive overprotective males, bratty submissive, sexy manhandling, D/S and of course the mere mention of mpreg would automatically gets me all excite. It's practically a magic word to me. Other than this, all those huge amount of lickings and bitings each other was kinda cute and hot. I liked it.

My complains? I am all kinds of sad that this story was NOT FINISHED and on top of that it was already taken off the website. A pity really. Another let down was that it didn't get to the best part I was waiting for--- Mpreg M.I.A. God damnit!


Me now....


My pleas...



Dejectedly Yours,
Kyn


I like this picture. So I am gonna put it here. Sorry I can't do a proper credit for it cos I have no ideal who is the artist.

For you info this guy here bears no resemblance to our MC as the MC is a red wolf with vivid green eyes minus those stripes on his face too.

STORY DETAILS:
Title: The Black Moon Mate
Author: Fallen
Publication Date: April 3rd, 2009
Type: Original Online Fiction (Work-in-Progress/Incomplete)
Genre: Gay Fantasy Romance
Tags/Keywords: gay-for-you, wolf pack dynamics, anthro, D/S, mpreg, kidnap, captive, mating, biting, licking, claiming, shifters, fantasy, contemporary, WIP, work-in-progress

Description:
Ryden Adams' life gets turned upside down when he is kidnapped by the sexy heir to the local wolf pack. What the hell does Asher want with him and why is he being held captive inside his home? Can Ryden ever accept his place in the pack?
Tags: Anal, Angst, Anthro, D/s, HJ, Language, M/M, MPreg, OC, Oral, Violence




* Reviewed on October 10th, 2014

*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment