Monday 20 October 2014

[REVIEW] P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Read this ages ago in paperback. Back then this book was such a hype. Funny thing is I am not part of that worshipful crowd for this sappy romance. In fact, the protagonist gets on my nerve most of the time and I just felt like wanting to give her a good strong kick to help her out of that whiny, self-pitying existence. I even felt the same with the film adaptation of it. Ugh.

The only reason why I did eventually finish it was wholly because the of the engaging storyline and I do love it when characters goes pack a bag and wander off to exciting places, doing things they usually wouldn't dare to do.



* Read ages ago but reviewed on October 20th, 2014

*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*



No comments:

Post a Comment